This is the first step to entering the Thrills & Chills Reading Challenge.
What you need:
- Image. A square image image (between 125 and 300 pixels) to represent you. You can use your social media profile image, a logo, a cartoon, or if you’re an author, part of your book cover. If it’s not square or if it’s too large, you will be asked to crop it when you upload it.
- Link. A link to where you can be found online: a website, blog, Facebook profile, other social media account. [Here’s how to find permalinks.]
What to do:
- Add yourself to the linky below. To do this, scroll down to the bottom of the other participant images. Click the blue button to the left that says: Add your link.
- Link field: Paste the permalink to your website or social media page.
- Link title: Type your name or blog name. Keep it short. I may edit, if needed.
- Email: Enter your email address, in case I need to reach you. (This is not displayed on the site.)
- Under Image source, there are a variety of ways to upload your image. If you’ve entered a blog link in the Link field, it may display image options for you. OR you can click the Upload tab, and upload the square image you’ve chosen to represent yourself.
- Click Select on the image you want to use. Be sure that it replaces the frog image.
- Click to Save.
- You can check to see if it’s correct by refreshing this page.
Now you’re ready to start earning points!
2017 Thrills & Chills Participant Links
Loading InLinkz ...