How to Play
- STEP ONE: Register as a Thrills & Chills Reading Challenge participant.
- STEP TWO: Read and/or review a Thrills & Chills* novel.
- STEP THREE: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter points.
- STEP FOUR: Win books from the Prize Page!
How to Win
- All you need is some type of online presence to play. This can be any social media or a blog/website.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can play. (You do not have to be LDS to participate.)
- Read and review as many or as few Thrills & Chills* novels as you want. No pressure, no minimums. No maximums either!
- Points are tracked via the Rafflecopter form and winners are chosen daily via Random.org.
- Winners will be notified by email used in Rafflecopter. (So be sure this is an email you check regularly!)
- More points = more chances to win books!
- Winners may choose an unclaimed prize from the Prize Page.
- Winners have one week after the close of the reading challenge to respond to their emails. If winners do not respond, their prize is forfeited.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon number of prizes and entries. It is possible that someone could win multiple prizes.
Things to Know
- Prizes are books (print and/or ebooks) provided by LDS authors or their publishers.
- Prizes will be shipped/emailed to the winners by the sponsor. Print books are limited to U.S. addresses; but e-books are open to anyone.
- Prizes are awarded every Monday through Saturday during the challenge. If you win, you’ll receive an email explaining how to pick your prize.
- If you need help finding the permalinks to your posts, instructions are here.
- In addition to the Prize Page, we are also giving away books in our LDS Fiction Reading Challenges Facebook Group. Come play!
- Plus some authors will be discounting their ebooks in conjunction with the reading challenge. Subscribe to my newsletter and check the Special Offers option to receive sales notifications.
* Thrills & Chills novels include Mystery/Suspense, Speculative, and Action/Adventure novels by LDS authors for Middle Grade, Teen or Adult readers. See a list of subgenres here.